Avenuegh.net is the Jobs In Ghana Section of Avenuegh.com Online Portal dedicated to job listing all current jobs in Ghana. As well as recruitment vacancies in all regions, cities, towns and locations in Ghana.
Avenuegh begun as an Education Non Governmental Organisation ( NGO ) created in partnership with United States Of America (USA) based partners. Avenuegh begun in Ghana as an NGO focused on alleviating graduate unemployment in Ghana and subsequently the African continent.
This started in the township of Ada with teaching Senior High School students and graduates computer programming, web development and how to blog as a means of employment. After training, trainees are equipped with their personal blog or given the option to be authors or content creators for Avenuegh.com.
With this approach, avenuegh.com is growing tremendously into a sustainable multifaceted African and global online Job Search portal that focuses on providing assistance to people seeking Jobs In Ghana.
Our vision is to provide assistance to people seeking Jobs in Ghana. We seek to breach the gab between Job Seekers and Employers to achieve their ultimate goal of finding Jobs and publishing Jobs respectively.
What We Offer
Staff of Avenugh.net comes to work every day with the focus on solving the high unemployment situation in Ghana, Africa and across the globe. We assist Jobseekers on where to start looking for Current Jobs in Ghana, how to find Current Jobs in Ghana as well as providing detailed application procedures on how to apply for such jobs.
- We list all current Jobs In Ghana as soon as they are released. This is to assist Job Seekers on finding timely Jobs to apply and get employed. Our Jobs are reviewed and verified, and even verifiable by the Job Seeker. This is because our Job Listing are from reputable newspapers, Employers and organization websites.
- We also provide Job / Interview tips to job seekers on how to go about Job Applications, Interviews and ultimately landing their dream job.
- We guide Students, Graduates and Job Seekers on how to write professional Curriculum Vitae, Resume, Application Letters, Cover Letters etc. This has led to the creation numerous Whatsapp, Facebook and Telegram groups to assist Job Seekers.
- We assist Employers as well on how to reach their target Job Seekers by providing the opportunity for them to submit jobs on our platform, In essence we breach the gab between Job Seekers and Employers to achieve their ultimate goal of finding jobs and publishing Jobs respectively.
- We do not charge any fees for job seekers to link them to employers. Our mission is to make job search very transparent. We provide the Latest job openings in the Job industry.
Manager Of Avenuegh.com
Aaron Tetteh is an IT tutor And Human Resource Person. He is an IT graduate of the University of Education Winneba. He loves to teach and share positive information and as such he is into blogging to share his knowledge
Dove Street, P.O.Box AF45, Accra – Ghana.
Get Directions To Avenuegh
Opposite Dr Dove Road, Ada-Foah, Ghana: Avenuegh
You can use our contact form for any questions, comments or suggestions about our company.