Here is the current Vodafone Ghana Recruitment and how to apply. Vodafone Ghana is inviting applications from qualified applicants for employment for the under-mentioned job vacancies.
Kindly share with the Whatsapp button below this page. You can join our Whatsapp Group For Government (Public Sector) Job Vacancies Alert: >>> Government Job Vacancies Alert Whatsapp Group <<<
Demonstrates a good understanding of policies, processes and concepts through extensive practical experience and advices on the execution of plans for delivery of propositions relating to key business priorities;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to pricing and promotions overview across all channels (digital, shops, etc.) and across competitors, using a full range of data sources, such as Social Listening for maximising insights;
* Supports the delivery of defining the customer insights, target audience, market opportunities, proposition initiatives and customer experience which differentiate Vodafone from the competition and grow NPS, revenue, Brand consideration and market share;
* Effectively interacts with colleagues in delivery of activities relating to the end-to-end product lifecycle, including design, implementation and delivery against business targets (including management of any risks and opportunities as they arise);
* Performs assigned tasks to help defining a core set of data sources to inform proposition design and construct so as to best match underlying sub-segment needs and focuses on a simple customer experience;
* Delivers tasks related to engaging with other Vodafone markets to rollout test and learn approaches to new proposition launches;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Lead in providing assurance in the development of new product /Tariff and services and monitor all KPIs in the assigned areas.
Perform End to End review of Major Revenue Life cycle and Business Units to ensure that all controls have been
fully implemented and complimentary controls are in place to plug out leakages as discussed with Manager
Put in place a comprehensive local Dashboard for monitoring of all Major Revenues, Costs and other Financial KPIs. This should be automated and linked with the Alarms
Document, quantify and develop root cause analysis and suggest fixes for issues identified, highlighting the impact on business targets relative to revenues, costs and margins.
Participate in or lead cross-functional teams to resolve revenue assurance issues and implement revenue assurance controls.
Develop international expansion pipeline
• Conduct market research to understand market trends in selected countries and identify potential strategic partners for international expansion
• Cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders
• Support Senior Management Team in developing MPESA Africa brand positioning
• Craft business development messaging and develop pitch materials
• Help develop the B2B branding
• Lead sales process and manage product roadmap